How It Works
- Select a course: Take advantage of college-level courses and study guides that cover all the topics you might expect to find in introductory nursing, nutritional science and health classes. We also offer an MCAT test-prep resource and continuing education courses for adult learners.
- Watch short video lessons: Entertaining videos touch on each topic's key concepts in around ten minutes, making it easy to squeeze a lesson or two into your busy schedule.
- Assess your understanding of course material: Multiple-choice quizzes accompany each lesson and chapter. There's also a practice final exam you can take as many times as you need.
- Get help from our experienced instructors: If you have any questions about topics covered in your course, our subject-matter experts are here to answer them.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Students who want to test out of introductory nursing, nutrition or health courses
- Students interested in using study aids to get ahead in their classes
- Students preparing for teacher licensing or medical school admissions exams
- Teachers looking for lessons to enhance classroom instruction
- Working professionals who want to supplement their training
Why Our Courses Work
- Take instruction anywhere: Health and nursing video lessons, transcripts and quizzes can be accessed from your home computer as well as your mobile device.
- Study what you want: Course chapters and lessons are organized in a way that allows you to skip ahead or go back to whichever topics you feel like studying.
- Track your progress: A tracking feature displays how many quizzes you've passed and the number of lessons you've viewed. Use it to figure out when you can expect to complete the course and keep your study goals on track.
- Supplement your studies with other courses: Your subscription gets you access to additional courses in anatomy, physiology, microbiology and much more.
Easily Master Health and Nursing
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account