How It Works
- Select a course: Our catalog of American government courses covers topics like political parties, economic policy, civil rights, federalism and much more. We even have courses to help you prepare for the CLEP and NY Regents exams!
- Watch fun and engaging video lessons: Our courses consist of bite-sized video lessons full of real-world examples and straightforward instruction from world-class teachers.
- Test your skills with practice quizzes and exams: At the end of each lesson, you can instantly test what you've learned by taking a practice quiz.
- Get help from our expert instructors: Our American government instructors are here to answer your questions.
Who Our Courses Are For
- Students interested in engaging, web-based educational tools rather than dry textbooks
- American government students who want homework help or practice
- Students who need a quick review of American government topics
- Students preparing for CLEP or NY Regents exams
- Teachers who want alternative American government learning resources
Why Our Courses Work
- Learn at your own pace: Watch our video lessons anytime, anywhere, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Build an academic schedule completely tailored to your needs.
- Lessons geared for the real world: We believe that your education should translate to the real world. Our instructors bring key American government concepts to life in an easy-to-follow format.
- Track your progress: With your personalized dashboard, you can track what you've learned so far and what lessons you still need to tackle.
- Get full access: Your subscription goes beyond American government courses to include our entire library of lessons. Review for exams and get homework help for all the most popular subjects!
Easily Master American Government
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account