How it Works
- Choose a course: Our self-paced courses provide comprehensive lessons covering an array of social studies topics featuring civics concepts.
- Watch fun and interesting video lessons: Each study guide contains a short video lesson that presents concepts in the context of historical events.
- Test your knowledge with practice quizzes and chapter exams: Put your knowledge to the test after each short lesson, with quizzes that reinforce the concepts taught in the lesson.
- Get help from our expert instructors: Our expert instructors are here to answer any questions you might have during the lesson.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Students who need tutoring in civics concepts
- Anyone who wants to improve his or her understanding of civics concepts
- Students who want to test out of general education courses
- Students preparing for civics exams
Why Our Courses Work
- Practice quizzes and exams: Lesson concepts are reinforced with practice quizzes at the end of each lesson and an exam at the end of the chapter.
- Watch lessons as often as you need: There is no limit to the number of times you can watch a lesson or take a course, so you can review civics concepts until you are sure you've mastered them.
- Take any course you want: With your subscription, you can access any course offered in our catalog, so you can explore new subjects or take more advanced courses.
- Study at your own pace: You can view one lesson or twenty lessons a day. Each lesson is short, roughly eight minutes, so you can learn on your break at work or spend all day studying.
- Study wherever you want: With your Smartphone, tablet or computer, as long as you have Internet access, you can take a class.
Easily Master Civics
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account