How It Works
- Choose a sociology course: Study theoretical perspectives in sociology, social institutions, social development and models of aging with courses geared towards college students and prospective teachers.
- Watch engaging video lessons: Video lessons include plenty of examples and illustrations to help you understand key sociology concepts.
- Take practice quizzes and tests: Lesson quizzes, chapter quizzes and a practice final exam can help you determine how much of the course material you've mastered.
- Get help from our sociology instructors: Leave a question for our expert instructors if you get stuck at any point during your studies.
Who Our Courses Are For
- Students looking for resources to supplement their sociology coursework
- Teacher education program graduates preparing for licensing exams
- Students interested in an online, self-paced course of study
Why Our Courses Work
- Work at your own pace: You can start, stop and go back to the lessons as often as you'd like. There's also a tracking feature to help you pick up where you left off.
- View the lessons anywhere: Our online format lets you view course materials at home or take your studies with you on your tablet or smartphone.
- Access all of our courses: Sociology courses are just a few of the social science resources we offer. Access political science, anthropology, criminal justice courses and more with your subscription.
Easily Master Sociology
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account