About This Chapter
About the AP Calculus Exam - Chapter Summary and Learning Objectives
This interesting chapter lays out information about the AP Calculus exam so you know what to expect when you sit for the test. Here you can learn more about what calculators are allowed and see what dates this test is offered. When you read these articles, you'll learn more about the following:
- What types of calculators are allowed for the AP Calculus exam
- The exam dates for the AP Calculus test
- And many more exam-related topics
In these articles, you'll find information to help you prepare to take the exam:
- They're useful: These articles help you make sure that you know all the important details about the exam.
- They're convenient: You can find all the basic information about the AP Calculus exam in one place.
- They're relevant: Practical, helpful information that directly impacts your test taking preparation is provided in this chapter.
- They're accessible: All of our articles are accessible on any device that has an Internet connection.
1. AP Calculus Exam Calculator: What's Allowed?
Students have the option of taking up to two Advanced Placement (AP) exams in Calculus: Calculus AB and Calculus BC. Learn what types of calculators are allowed on exam day, which sections of the exam allow calculators, and available resources to help you prepare for the test.
2. AP Calculus Exam Date
There are two Advanced Placement (AP) Calculus exams offered that provide students with the opportunity to earn college credit or advanced placement. Find out when the next exams are scheduled and how you can prepare.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the AP Calculus AB: Exam Prep course
- Graph Basics
- The Basics of Functions
- How to Graph Functions
- Limits of Functions
- Continuity of Functions
- Understanding Exponentials & Logarithms
- Using Exponents and Polynomials
- Properties of Derivatives
- The Derivative at a Point
- The Derivative as a Function
- Second Derivatives
- Using Derivatives
- Computing Derivatives
- Properties of Definite Integrals
- Applications of Integrals
- Using the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
- Understanding & Applying Integration Techniques
- Approximating Definite Integrals
- Using a Scientific Calculator for Calculus
- AP Calculus AB Flashcards