About This Chapter
About the CBEST Test - Summary & Learning Objectives
If you plan on taking the California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST), read these articles to learn more about the test's purpose, test dates, locations, and difficulty. You'll also find useful test taking strategies. Read these articles to learn more about:
- The purpose of the CBEST
- The differences between the CBEST and the CSET
- Where to find test dates and locations for the CBEST
- The exam's difficulty
- Strategies to help you pass the CBEST
These articles are designed to help you learn important information about the CBEST.
- They're accessible: You can read these articles on any Internet-connected device.
- They're useful: These articles show you how you can best prepare for the CBEST.
- They're convenient: Learn about about the CBEST whenever you have free time.
- They're relevant: The articles cover accurate and up-to-date information about the test.
1. CBEST vs. CSET
The CSET and CBEST are two different types of certification exams for teachers in California. Learn more about the similarities and differences between these tests.
2. How to Pass the CBEST
Learn tips and strategies to get ready for the California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST). Explore helpful test-taking resources and learn how to make a study plan.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 220 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the CBEST Test Prep: Practice & Study Guide course
- CBEST Reading: Comprehension Skills
- CBEST Reading: Using Context to Find Meaning in Language
- CBEST Reading: Critical Analysis & Evaluation
- CBEST Writing: Foundational Skills
- CBEST Writing & Reading: Research & Reference Skills
- CBEST Math: Making Calculations
- CBEST Math: Problem Solving Skills
- CBEST Math: Estimation & Measurement
- CBEST Math: Numerical & Graphic Relationships
- CBEST Math: Statistical Principles
- CBEST Test Prep Flashcards