About This Chapter
About the ELM Test - Chapter Summary and Learning Objectives
The ELM test is covered thoroughly through this set of engaging articles. Average test scores, test dates and other relevant topics are clearly outlined in this resource collection. Once you've completed this chapter, you should understand:
- The purpose of the ELM test
- Test dates
- Average test scores for the ELM test
- Test registration requirements
You'll find this chapter valuable as you study because:
- They're helpful: Reviewing these articles before you take this exam can help reduce stress on test day and give you confidence.
- They're convenient: These articles are available from any Internet-connected device, at any time of day.
- They're authoritative: Prepare for the exam by reading articles containing accurate, up-to-date information.
- They're valuable: Learning more about the registration process can keep you on track to take the test.
1. What is the ELM Test?
Check out this article to find out what the ELM test is used for. You'll also get information about what's on this exam, discover options for opting out, and learn how to prepare for the ELM assessment.
2. ELM Test Dates
Check out the potential dates you can take the Entry Level Mathematics (ELM) tests required for enrollment at California State University (CSU). You can also explore study options to help you get prepared for the exam.
3. Average ELM Test Scores
While average scores for the ELM aren't available, CSU does report the percentage of incoming freshmen who earned the test scores required to demonstrate proficiency in math and enroll in college-level courses. Find out more about these scores and check out additional information about the ELM with this article.
4. ELM Test Registration Information
Learn how to register for California State University's Entry Level Mathematics exam with this article. Make sure you're familiar with each step of the registration process and find out what else you need to do to be ready on test day.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 220 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the ELM: CSU Math Study Guide course
- ELM Test - Numbers and Data: Basic Arithmetic Calculations
- ELM Test - Numbers and Data: Rational Numbers
- ELM Test - Numbers and Data: Decimals and Percents
- ELM Test - Numbers and Data: Irrational Numbers
- ELM Test - Numbers and Data: Data & Statistics
- ELM Test - Algebra: Basic Expressions
- ELM Test - Algebra: Exponents
- ELM Test - Algebra: Linear Equations & Inequalities
- ELM Test - Algebra: Absolute Value Equations & Inequalities
- ELM Test - Algebra: Polynomials
- ELM Test - Algebra: Rational Expressions
- ELM Test - Geometry: Perimeter, Area & Volume
- ELM Test - Geometry: Properties of Objects
- ELM Test - Geometry: Graphing Basics
- ELM Test - Geometry: Graphing Functions
- ELM Flashcards