About This Chapter
About the FTCE Biology Grades 6-12 Test - Chapter Summary
What do you need to score to pass the FTCE Biology Grades 6-12 Test? In what ways can you register for this exam? Can you retake a FTCE exam? These are topics explored in this short but detailed chapter. Once you have completely reviewed the lessons comprising this chapter, you should be able to do the following:
- Recite details about the FTCE registration process
- State what score or scoring range constitutes passing the FTCE Biology Grades 6-12 Test
- Describe the FTCE retake policy
Brief lessons cover details about the FTCE Biology Grades 6-12 Test and general FTCE guidelines and policies in concise bits of information. All lessons are easily accessible 24/7 from any device so you are guaranteed to fit this review into your current schedule.
1. FTCE Biology 6-12: Passing Score
Candidates looking to pass the FTCE Biology 6-12 exam will need to score at least 200 scaled points. Read on for a more thorough explanation of this scoring system and how it applies to this assessment.
2. FTCE Test Registration Information
The Florida Teacher Certification Examinations (FTCE) are a series of tests used to measure the qualifications of prospective teachers in this state. Learn about the registration process for these tests, applicable fees, and available study resources.
3. FTCE Retake Policy
If you did not pass your FTCE exam on the first try, you'll need to take the test again. Read on to learn more about the retake policy for these tests, and find some helpful study guides that might help you improve your scores.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the FTCE Biology Grades 6-12 (002): Practice & Study Guide course
- FTCE Biology: Basic Laboratory Concepts & Measurement
- FTCE Biology: Lab & Field Study Techniques
- FTCE Biology: Research Methods
- FTCE Biology: Science, Technology & Society
- FTCE Biology: Inorganic Compounds
- FTCE Biology: Organic Compounds
- FTCE Biology: Nucleic Acids
- FTCE Biology: Enzymes
- FTCE Biology: Metabolic Biochemistry
- FTCE Biology: Cell Biology
- FTCE Biology: Plant Cells
- FTCE Biology: Cell Communication
- FTCE Biology: Requirements of Biological Systems
- FTCE Biology: Cell Cycle & Division
- FTCE Biology: DNA Replication
- FTCE Biology: The Transcription & Translation Process
- FTCE Biology: Genetic Principles, Processes & Applications
- FTCE Biology: Genetic Mutations
- FTCE Biology: Prokaryotic Organisms & Viruses
- FTCE Biology: Protists, Fungi & Plant Biology
- FTCE Biology: Plant Reproduction & Growth
- FTCE Biology: Evolution & Social Behavior of Animals
- FTCE Biology: Human Body Systems
- FTCE Biology: The Nervous, Immune & Endocrine Systems
- FTCE Biology: Reproduction & Development
- FTCE Biology: Human Reproductive Systems
- FTCE Biology: Ecological Principles & Processes
- FTCE Biology: The Origin of Life on Earth
- FTCE Biology: Evolution