About This Chapter
About the FTCE Professional Education Test - Chapter Summary
Can you register for the FTCE Professional Education Test either online or by mail? What is considered a passing score for FTCE exams? Will you be permitted to retake this exam if you do not pass? These are the kinds of questions you will find answered in this short but detailed chapter. Once you have completed your review of this material, you should be able to:
- State information about scoring on FTCE exams
- Identify content from the FTCE Professional Education Test
- Explain the FTCE registration and retake processes
Learn all you need to know about the FTCE Professional Education Test with short, simple lessons that are accessible 24/7 from any device. Lessons can be viewed as often as needed to ensure your full understanding of each topic covered in this chapter.
1. FTCE Professional Education Test: Passing Score
The FTCE Professional Education test is scored using a unique scaling system. Read on for a description of this system, and find out how many questions you'll need to answer correctly in order to pass.
2. What is on the FTCE Professional Education Test?
The FTCE Professional Education (PEd) test gauges the pedagogy knowledge of prospective teachers in Florida. Read on to learn more about what's on this exam and get information about its structure, format, and length.
3. FTCE Test Registration Information
The Florida Teacher Certification Examinations (FTCE) are a series of tests used to measure the qualifications of prospective teachers in this state. Learn about the registration process for these tests, applicable fees, and available study resources.
4. FTCE Retake Policy
If you did not pass your FTCE exam on the first try, you'll need to take the test again. Read on to learn more about the retake policy for these tests, and find some helpful study guides that might help you improve your scores.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the FTCE Professional Education Test (083): Practice & Study Guide course
- Instructional Design & Curriculum Planning
- Learning Environments & Classroom Management
- Instructional Delivery & Facilitation
- Assessing Student Learning
- Professional Development for Educators
- Ethics & Professional Conduct for Florida Educators
- Teaching ELL in the Florida Classroom
- Literacy Strategies Across Content Areas
- FTCE Professional Education Test Flashcards