About This Chapter
About the FTCE Tests- Chapter Summary
Utilize this chapter to get a complete understanding of the FTCE Tests. The lessons provided in the chapter give the details of the registration process, fees requirement, difficulty level, subject-wise study and practice guide, and much more. You will learn the following things from the lessons:
- Registration process
- Test Centers and Dates
- Difficulty Level of the Test
- Passing Criteria
- Subjects covered
- Practice and study guide
The lessons are written in a systematic and easy-to-understand way by our expert instructors to enable easy learning. Use this chapter to navigate conveniently through the study guide and practice tests. Additionally, the Dashboard will give youd quick access to the review and other materials in the course.
1. What is the Florida Teacher Certification Examination (FTCE)?
The Florida Teacher Certification Examination isn't just one exam, but a series of tests given to new teachers in Florida. Consisting of more than 40 exams, the FTCE includes general knowledge and subject-specific assessments.
2. FTCE Registration | How to Sign Up for the FTCE Exam
Learn how to sign up for the FTCE exams. Understand the FTCE/FELE registration process, FTCE test registration costs, testing sites, and the exam retake policy.
3. FTCE Scores: Passing Scores & Understanding Your Score Reports
Score reports for FTCE exams contain detailed information about your performance. Keep reading for more information on how to interpret these reports and what you can do to improve if you did not pass.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 220 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Other chapters within the FTCE Reading K-12 (035) Prep course
- Foundational Reading Research & Theory
- Literary Genre & Form
- Evaluation & Selection of Reading Materials for Instruction
- Assessment Methods in Reading Instruction
- Promoting Supportive Learning & Reading Environments
- Principles of Language Acquisition
- Emergent Literacy Instruction
- Phonics & Word Recognition
- Teaching Vocabulary Acquisition
- Teaching Reading Fluency
- Elements of Reading Comprehension
- Reading Comprehension Instruction Strategy
- Content Area Reading Strategies
- Teaching Diverse Student Populations
- Reading Program Supervision & Administration
- FTCE Reading K-12 Flashcards