About This Chapter
About the GED: Reasoning Through Language Arts - Chapter Summary
How much do you currently know about the GED Reasoning Through Language Arts assessment? This chapter can help you find out! Short lessons provide an overview of what you can expect to see on the exam. They also offer steps you can take to ensure you are properly registered and ready to answer language arts questions. Upon completion of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Use the GED RLA Prep Course in a way that benefits your preparations
- Register for the test, and understand the test sections and scoring process
- Understand the specifics of the GED Reasoning Through Language Arts assessment
- Utilize strategies for taking the GED RLA assessment
Navigate the lessons with ease by choosing your first then scrolling along the right-hand sidebar to select others in any sequence you desire. When ready, evaluate your comprehension of the GED Reasoning Through Language Arts assessment by taking short lesson quizzes. A chapter exam is also available to reinforce concepts covered in the lessons. Any questions you have about chapter topics can be submitted to our experts.
1. How to Use the GED RLA Prep Course
Taking the GED can be a daunting task, but with the right preparation you'll have a higher chance of passing and you'll also feel more comfortable on test day. Read on to learn how this course can get you ready to take the GED Reasoning through Language Arts subject test.
2. GED Test Information: Sections, Scoring & Registration
Earning a GED can position you for post-secondary education and greater career opportunities. Read on to learn about the content of the GED tests, how they are scored, and how to register.
3. About the GED Reasoning Through Language Arts Test
In this lesson we explore the Reasoning through Language Arts portion of the graduate equivalency degree test (the GED), where test takers demonstrate their ability to read and write proficiently.
4. Strategies for GED Reasoning Through Language Arts Test
Success on standardized tests depends not only on your knowledge of content, but on your test-taking skills. This focuses on some test-taking strategies that can help you succeed on the GED Reasoning through Language Arts test.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the GED Reasoning Through Language Arts course
- GED Question Types
- GED RLA: Comprehension of Informational Texts
- Organizing Ideas for Writing
- GED RLA: Analyzing of Informational Texts
- GED RLA: Grammar, Mechanics & Word Choice
- GED RLA: Writing & Structuring Sentences
- GED RLA Extended Response: Writing About a Text
- GED Reasoning Through Language Arts Flashcards