About This Chapter
About the Illinois TAP Test - Summary & Learning Objectives
This collection of articles contains basic information about the Illinois TAP test. Read the articles at your own pace and learn about the exam's registration process, difficulty and passing rates. These articles cover the following topics:
- Registering for the Illinois TAP test
- Upcoming exam dates
- How to find testing centers for the Illinois TAP test
- The difficulty of the Illinois TAP test
- Illinois TAP pass rates
These articles can help you successfully prepare for the Illinois TAP test.
- They're helpful: The articles cover important information about registering and preparing for the Illinois TAP test.
- They're authoritative: You'll find well-researched and accurate information about the exam.
- They're convenient: The articles are available 24/7 and accessible on any Internet-connected device.
- They're reliable: You can revisit the articles as many times as needed.
1. Illinois TAP Test Registration & Dates
The TAP is administered on a year-round basis and features a convenient online registration process. Keep reading for more information on when this exam is offered and how you can secure a seat.
2. Finding Illinois TAP Testing Centers
The Test of Advanced Proficiency (TAP) is a computer-based test that is used to gain acceptance into a teacher education program. Read on for more information on how to find test sites and secure a seat at the location closest to you.
3. Is the TAP Test Hard?
The Test of Academic Proficiency features a wide range of topics and includes plenty of challenging material. Keep reading for more information on the difficulty of this assessment and how you can best prepare yourself.
4. Illinois TAP Test Pass Rate
Very few candidates who take the Test of Academic Proficiency manage to pass the exam. Read on for more information on the success rate for this assessment, available study resources and alternatives for taking this exam.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 220 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the ILTS TAP - Test of Academic Proficiency (400): Practice & Study Guide course
- Illinois TAP Reading Comprehension: Vocabulary & Language
- Illinois TAP Reading Comprehension: Find the Main Idea & Supporting Details
- Illinois TAP Reading Comprehension: Inference & Interpretation
- Illinois TAP Reading Comprehension: Critical Reasoning
- Illinois TAP Reading: Summarizing & Interpreting Information
- Illinois TAP Language Arts: Grammar
- Illinois TAP Language Arts: Writing Mechanics
- Illinois TAP Writing: Understanding Audience
- Illinois TAP Writing: Development & Organization
- Illinois TAP Writing: Editing & Revision
- Illinois TAP Writing: Clarity
- Illinois TAP Writing: Practice
- Illinois TAP Math: Integers
- Illinois TAP Math: Fractions, Decimals & Percents
- Illinois TAP Math: Estimation & Measurement
- Illinois TAP Math: Reasoning Skills
- Illinois TAP Math: Algebra
- Illinois TAP Math: Geometry
- Illinois TAP Math: Data & Statistics
- ILTS TAP - Test of Academic Proficiency Flashcards