About This Chapter
About the Praxis Reading Core Academic Test - Summary & Learning Objectives
Check out these simple and informative articles to learn more bout the Praxis Reading Core Academic test. These articles are designed to supplement your test preparation experience. Read the articles to learn about:
- Praxis and Praxis subject tests
- Upcoming Praxis test dates
- Finding Praxis testing centers
- Registering for Praxis exams
- Passing scores for Praxis tests
- Praxis test-taking tips and reading strategies
Consult these article resources to enhance your Praxis Reading Core Academic test knowledge.
- They're reliable: These articles are available whenever you need them.
- They're convenient: You can access these articles on any device that has an Internet connection.
- They're useful: These articles can help you learn important information about Praxis, Praxis subject tests and the Praxis Reading Core Academic test
- They're authoritative: The article contain accurate Praxis test information.
1. What Is Praxis?
The Praxis is a series of exams designed to measure the subject & pedagogical knowledge of teacher candidates. Find out which Praxis exams you need to take and how to register. Learn about exam structure, content, and preparation tips.
2. Praxis Test Dates 2019-2020
Confused about which Praxis exams are offered when? View up-to-date Praxis Core and Praxis Subject Assessment test dates and score report release dates. Learn about registration and find resources to begin studying for your Praxis exams.
3. Praxis Registration & Test Center Information 2019-2020
Get the all the information you need to register for the Praxis test and learn more about registration deadlines, test center information and how to prepare for test day!
4. Praxis II Subject Assessment Study Guides & Test Info
Get all the need-to-know information about Praxis II Subject Assessments & ace your test with our Praxis 2 Study Guides.
5. What are Passing Scores for the Praxis Tests?
Praxis tests gauge an aspiring educator's readiness for either state licensure or admission into a teacher preparation program. Read on to learn about the Praxis program, how passing scores are decided, and how to prepare for Praxis tests.
6. Praxis Reading Test Tips
The Praxis Reading Test covers a lot of content and can be an intimidating test to take, but with the preparation tips in this lesson, you can develop the skills and strategies you need to get a passing score on this important exam.
7. How to Pass the Praxis
By following these concrete steps, you can ensure you will be prepared on exam day for any Praxis test you may need to take from Core exams to Subject Assessments. Learn about Praxis tests and how to create a step-by-step test prep plan that's right for you.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators - Reading (5712, 5713): Study Guide & Practice course
- Praxis I Reading: Comprehension
- Praxis I Reading: Themes and Main Ideas
- Praxis I Reading: Evaluating Arguments and Reasoning
- Praxis I Reading: Word Choice and Language
- Praxis I Reading: Figurative Language and Nuance
- Praxis I Reading: Structure and Organization
- Praxis I Reading: Point of View
- Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators: Reading Flashcards