About This Chapter
About the TExES Principal Exam - Chapter Summary and Learning Objectives
In this chapter, you'll find information about the TExES Principal Exam. Utilize this material at any time on your smartphone, tablet or computer to learn more about this test. This resource offers you the information you need to know about this examination, including a fundamental overview of the exam itself.
The resources included in this chapter have a number of benefits:
- They're convenient: Access this chapter on any mobile device or computer at any time that works best for you.
- They're useful: The up-to-date information found in this article will help you know what to expect from this exam.
- They're authoritative: Our articles are thoroughly researched so you know you are getting accurate information.
- They're helpful:: Ensure you're ready to for test day by reviewing the information on the test provided here to give you an advantage when you sit for the exam.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the TExES Principal Exam (068): Study Guide & Review course
- Building a Strong School Community
- Collaborating with Parents & the Community
- Ethical Issues for Texas Educators
- Student Development & Differences
- Overview of Curriculum & Instruction
- Knowledge of Measurement Theory & Principles
- Psychological Assessment of Special Populations
- The Learning Environment
- School Safety & Discipline
- School Staff Evaluation & Development
- Management Skills for Education
- Financial & Organizational Oversight in Education
- Creating a Safe School Environment
- TExES Principal Exam Flashcards