About This Chapter
Accuplacer Elementary Algebra Flashcards - Summary
These interactive flashcard sets are designed to quickly strengthen your knowledge of Accuplacer Elementary Algebra concepts. Flip through the flashcards to study rational roots, negative numbers, quadratic equations, algebraic word problems and computation with integers. The flashcards can also help you better understand topics that include:
- How to solve and graph rational numbers and linear equations
- Operations with polynomials and monomials
- How to work with exponents and exponential expressions
- Coordinate graphs and number lines
- Fundamental algebraic expressions
- How to write and solve one-step and multi-step equations
How They Work
Studying for the Accuplacer Elementary Algebra exam is an easy process using these flashcard sets. Follow the process below to ensure you're able to memorize and grasp key concepts on the exam:
- Open a flashcard set for the Accuplacer Elementary Algebra topic you're studying.
- Identify the elementary algebra word, problem, concept or image on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Solving & Graphing Rational Numbers
Flashcards - Rational Roots
Flashcards - Solving & Graphing Linear Equations
Flashcards - Algebraic Word Problems
Flashcards - Proportions, Ratios & Averages
Flashcards - Systems of Equations & Inequalities
Flashcards - Coordinate & Transformational Geometry
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Accuplacer Math: Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, and Statistics Placement Test Study Guide course
- Computation with Integers
- Negative Numbers
- Absolute Value
- Solving & Graphing Rational Numbers
- Proportions, Ratios & Averages
- Simplifying Algebraic Fractions
- Rational Roots
- Working with Exponents & Exponential Expressions
- Solving & Graphing Linear Equations
- Overview of Inequalities
- Systems of Equations & Inequalities
- Algebraic Word Problems
- Fundamental Algebraic Expressions
- Algebraic Distribution
- Writing Algebraic Expressions
- Writing & Solving One-Step Equations
- Writing & Solving Multi-Step Equations
- Probability, Chance & Fundamental Counting Techniques
- Interpreting Visual Displays of Data
- Basic Geometry Calculations
- Pythagorean Theorem
- Coordinate & Transformational Geometry