About This Chapter
Accuplacer ESL Language Use Flashcards - Summary
These fun flashcard sets enable you to memorize key concepts covered on the Accuplacer ESL Language Use exam. Whether you're looking to better understand possessive nouns, personal pronouns, verb tense or parallelism, these flashcards can help! Once you've completed this chapter, you will have a complete grasp of concepts that include:
- Types of nouns
- Subject-verb agreement
- Adjectives and adverbs
- Conjunctions and clauses
- Sentence types
- Basics of sentence structure
How They Work
Your preparations for the Accuplacer ESL Language Use exam are easy and fun using these flashcard sets. Follow the process below to ensure you're ready and able to succeed on exam day:
- Open a flashcard set for the Accuplacer ESL Language Use topic you're studying.
- Identify the ESL language use term, concept or image on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.