About This Chapter
Accuplacer ESL Sentence Meaning Flashcards - Summary
Flipping through these interactive flashcards can help you gain the knowledge needed to excel on the Accuplacer ESL Sentence Meaning exam. Using your memorization skills, you can quickly absorb key exam concepts like infinitive verb form, the particle in English grammar and subject-verb agreement. Once you've completed these flashcards, you will comprehend topics that include:
- Singular, plural and possessive nouns
- Transitive, helping, action, linking and auxiliary verbs
- How to identify errors of verb tense
- Comparative and positive form
- How to compare adjectives and adverbs and use connective words in sentences
- Prepositions, prepositional phrases and phrasal verbs
How They Work
Flashcards make studying for the Accuplacer ESL Sentence Meaning exam simple and effective. To ensure you fully comprehend key concepts found on this exam, follow the process below:
- Open a flashcard set for the Accuplacer ESL Sentence Meaning topic you're studying.
- Identify the ESL sentence meaning term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Accuplacer ESL Sentence Meaning Test: Practice & Study Guide course