About This Chapter
About This Chapter
Read this series of articles to learn Study.com's policies on academic integrity and accessibly. These helpful articles outline some of Study.com's integral policies on disability accommodations, general accessibility, proctored testing, required assignments for credit-recommended courses, and more.
Who's it for?
- Students - Understand the policies involved in taking a credit-recommended course
- Non-traditional learners - Understand the policies involved in taking a credit-recommended course
- Students with disabilities - Learn what accommodations Study.com offers
Why You'll Love Study.com
Study.com offers a variety of courses to help users learn new information, review difficult subjects and prepare for exams and professional certifications. Here are a few of the site features that you'll find most helpful:
- The mobile-friendly interface allows you to study when and where it is most convenient.
- Short video lessons help keep you engaged and focused.
- The convenient course structure lets you go through the material at your own speed.
- Academic integrity policy for credit-recommended courses
- Consequences of violating the academic integrity policy
- Accommodations Study.com offers
- How to request an accommodation from Study.com
1. Study.com's Academic Integrity Policy
This resource provides information on Study.com's Academic Integrity Policy, specifically as it pertains to college courses.
2. Accessibility and Disability Accommodations at Study.com
This online resource provides information about accessibility features on Study.com. It also provides an overview of Study.com's disability accommodations.
3. Study.com Refund: How to Request a Refund from Study.com
If you believe you are eligible for a Study.com refund, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your refund. Read on for more information about requesting refunds from Study.com
4. Study.com Customer Service FAQs: Login, Cost & Support Email
Study.com customer service can answer any login, cost, or other questions you might have. Email Study.com customer service at email@example.com or click the Support tab on the right side of any page to fill out our support form. We reply to most customer service messages in less than one business day.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.