About This Chapter
Adopting Agile in an Organization - Chapter Summary
If your organization is planning on adopting Agile in the workplace, show this Agile training chapter to your managerial staff. Containing short lessons and quizzes, this chapter examines the Agile scaling framework, the Agile governance process, continuous process improvement and more.
The chapter is accessible on any computer or mobile device, which allows you to assign the chapter to individual employees or use it during a training session. Our instructors can also answer any questions your supervisors may have about Agile adoption.
How It Helps
- Builds awareness: The chapter is designed to help supervisors become more aware of Agile scaling and improvement processes.
- Discusses Agile plans and models: Our short lessons outline various models and plans that are used in Agile.
- Helps with Agile adoptions: Supervisors who complete the chapter will learn how to properly adopt Agile in the workplace.
By the end of the chapter, your company's supervisors should be able to:
- Utilize various Agile scaling methods
- Describe the Agile governance model
- Explain the process of institutionalizing an Agile transformation plan
- Understand Agile's continuous process improvement
1. Scaling Agile: Methods & Framework
Traditional Agile methods like Scrum work well for five- to nine-person teams. In this lesson, we'll review some of the most popular Agile methods and explore frameworks aimed at adopting Agile for large organizations.
2. Agile Governance: Model & Process
This lesson discusses governance issues with the Agile project management framework. We'll look at what it means, then discuss the process and see a model for the process.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.