About This Chapter
Agile Marketing - Chapter Summary
In this chapter, we've compiled a collection of corporate training lessons on agile marketing for you to use with your team members. They'll study the benefits of agile marketing and marketing technology stock, among other topics. The chapter is accessible 24 hours a day on any mobile device or computer for ease of use.
How It Helps
- Provides agile knowledge: After reviewing this chapter, your employees will better understand how agile relates to marketing, including its benefits, challenges and spread.
- Keeps everyone on the same page: If your training involves employees in multiple locations on different schedules, this mobile-friendly chapter can help.
- Builds confidence: Make sure your marketing team members can confidently complete their job descriptions from an agile perspective by assigning them this chapter.
This chapter can help your employees do the following:
- Define agile marketing and its spread
- Detail the benefits and challenges of agile marketing
- Explain the utilization of marketing technology stack
- Understand how to allocate resources to conduct experiments in marketing
- Outline early communication and stakeholder alignment in agile marketing
- Discuss case studies in agile marketing
1. Agile Marketing: Definition & Spread
Agile marketing puts the focus on quick thinking and action. In this lesson, you'll learn more about what agile marketing is, how it has spread, and what it means for the success of an organization.
2. Agile Marketing: Benefits & Challenges
In this lesson, we'll define agile marketing. You'll learn about the benefits and challenges of agile marketing and also see some examples and solutions.
3. Marketing Technology Stack: Definition & Utilization
If you're a marketer looking to make your life easier, you need a technology stack! In this lesson, you'll learn more about what a marketing tech stack is and how it's used in marketing efforts.
4. Allocating Resources to Conduct Experiments in Marketing
This lesson goes over the importance of allocating resources to conduct experiments in marketing. First, we'll go over whether you should allocate resources. Then we'll learn how experimentation helps an organization.
5. Early Communication & Stakeholder Alignment in Agile Marketing
Early stakeholder engagement leads to better alignment, understanding and accountability in projects and experiments. In this lesson, you'll learn more about the importance of engaging stakeholders early.
6. Agile Marketing Case Studies
Agile marketing is an iterative process that allows companies to be responsive to the world around them and to issues as they crop up. Learn more by studying these three case studies that illustrate the power of agile marketing.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Data Science for Marketing course