About This Chapter
Alabama Real Estate Violations & Disciplinary Actions - Chapter Summary
Let us help you study Alabama real estate violations and disciplinary actions with these expertly taught lessons. The chapter begins with an overview of the many possible violations in Alabama real estate as well as their repercussions, and then progresses on to such topics as failure to inform Commission in a real estate transaction, listing agreement violations, and failure to give proper disclosure. By the end of the chapter you will be able to:
- Explain the Alabama laws regarding real estate violations and their repercussions
- Describe the disciplinary actions for failure to inform Commission
- Explain the rules for offers made to licensees
- Describe complaints, hearings, rehearings, and appeals
- Define the purpose of the Alabama Real Estate Recovery Fund
Using these professionally designed study tools, you will soon be ready to answer exam questions on real estate violations and disciplinary actions in Alabama. Each lesson is written with ease of understanding in mind. By completing the self-check quiz at the end of each lesson, you can quickly and conveniently assess your knowledge retention.
1. Alabama Real Estate Violations: Overview & Repercussions
Getting your real estate license in Alabama gives you opportunities to grow in an exciting industry. You must understand the rules and regulations, as well as the violations that exist in Alabama.
2. Failure to Inform Commission in Alabama Real Estate
The Alabama Real Estate Commission oversees the actions of licensed agents, including any legal issues that are handled in civil court. This lesson gives insight into how to work with the commission in the event of a suit or judgment.
3. Alabama Real Estate: Listing Agreements Violations & Disciplinary Actions
Get ready to fill out the listing agreement and start the sales process for real estate. Learn what to avoid when completing a listing agreement to ensure you do not violate rules or regulations.
4. Failure to Give Proper Disclosure in Alabama Real Estate
In Alabama, there are several types of disclosures that must be made to the seller and buyer. Learn about some standard disclosures that are needed in a real estate sale.
5. Rules for Offers Made to Licensees in Alabama Real Estate
How do you handle an offer for your listing? Learn what an offer is, how to handle it, and what requirements are placed by the Alabama Real Estate Commission.
6. Alabama Real Estate: Complaints, Hearings, Rehearings & Appeals
The Alabama Real Estate Commission oversees the actions of agents and handles complaints made from clients or the commission. Learn how a complaint is handled and what rights the agent has.
7. Alabama Real Estate Recovery Fund: Definition & Purpose
The Alabama Real Estate Commission protects the public and clients from errors or problems caused by real estate agents. The recovery fund is a tool the commission uses to cover financial losses. Learn how the fund works.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Alabama Real Estate Broker Pre-License Exam: Study Guide & Practice course
- Alabama Real Estate Licensure
- Alabama Real Estate Law & Statutory Requirements
- Understanding Agency Relationships & Agreements in Real Estate
- Ethical Conduct & Professional Duties in Real Estate
- Fundamentals of Business Planning
- Human Resource Management for Real Estate
- Real Estate Licensee Training & Supervision
- Real Estate Sales Contracts for Buyers & Sellers
- Property Disclosures in Real Estate
- Closing & Settlement Real Estate Transactions
- Overview of Real Estate Negotiation
- Fundamentals of Real Estate Financing
- Risk Management for Real Estate
- Advertising Laws in Real Estate
- Valuation of Real Property
- Overview of Property Management
- Commercial Real Estate
- New Construction Real Estate
- Alabama Real Estate Broker Pre-License Exam Flashcards