About This Chapter
Who's it for?
This unit of our Algebra II Homeschool course will benefit:
- Students seeking to develop their self-study skills, as well as cement and apply information learned throughout the course
- Homeschool parents looking to engage with their child more closely throughout the learning process
How it works:
- Students can tackle assignments as they work through the course, or they can wait until they have completed the course - whichever they and their parent(s) feel is most appropriate for their learning.
- Students and parents can refer to videos and transcripts within the course to review information relevant to the assignment.
- Rubrics included with assignments provide criteria for success that parents and students can use to improve learning and outcomes.
Algebra II: homeschool assignments and projects unit objectives:
- Explore finite and infinite sequences
- Work with arithmetic series
- Utilize additional Algebra II concepts!
1. Sequences and Series: Homeschool Assignment
This assignment requires students to find sums and use summation notation with series and sequences.
2. Algebra II Homeschool Assignment Answer Keys
This answer key contains the solutions to problems presented in Sequences & Series: Homeschool Assignment
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Algebra II: High School course
- Algebra II: Real Numbers
- Algebra II: Complex and Imaginary Numbers Review
- Algebra II: Exponents and Exponential Expressions Review
- Algebra II: Properties of Functions Review
- Algebra II: Linear Equations Review
- Algebra II: Systems of Linear Equations
- Algebra II: Inequalities Review
- Algebra II: Absolute Value Review
- Algebra II: Graphing and Factoring Quadratic Equations Review
- Algebra II: Quadratic Equations
- Algebra II: Factoring
- Algebra II: Polynomials
- Algebra II: Rational Expressions
- Algebra II: Graphing and Functions
- Algebra II: Conic Sections
- Algebra II: Roots and Radical Expressions Review
- Algebra II: Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- Algebra II: Sequences & Series
- Algebra II: Combinatorics
- Algebra II: Calculations, Ratios, Percent & Proportions Review
- Algebra II: Statistics
- Algebra II: Trigonometry