About This Chapter
AMA PCM Exam: Interactive Marketing - Internet/Social Media - Chapter Summary
Before you take the AMA PCM Exam, use the video lessons in this chapter to prepare for questions on internet and social media as they apply to interactive marketing. All information presented in these lessons might be covered on the exam itself. When going through the lessons, you'll learn about topics such as:
- The emerging communication channels in integrated marketing
- The types of interactive marketing vehicles, and their pros and cons
- The relationship between social media and interactive marketing
- Legal and ethical issues in social media marketing
Once you've gone through the video lessons, you can use the practice quizzes to test your recollection of these topics. This will serve as an extremely helpful guide to what you'll encounter on the AMA PCM Exam itself.
1. Emerging Integrated Marketing Communication Channels
There are a myriad of channels today through which marketers can reach their audience. In this lesson, you'll learn about some new and emerging channels and how they can be linked with traditional channels.
2. Interactive Marketing Vehicles: Types, Pros & Cons
Interactive marketing is a great way to engage with your audience. In this lesson, you'll learn about various types of interactive marketing vehicles and their advantages and disadvantages.
3. Integrated Marketing Communication & Social Media
In this lesson, we will identify what integrated marketing communication (IMC) is and how businesses can use it effectively. We will also take a look at how social media can be utilized in an IMC plan.
4. Interactive & Social Media Marketing: Legal & Ethical Issues
Interactive and social media marketing presents some legal and ethical issues that marketers must take into consideration. In this lesson, you'll learn more about some of these concerns.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the AMA PCM Exam Study Guide - Professional Certified Marketer course
- AMA PCM Exam: Fundamentals of Marketing
- AMA PCM Exam: Marketing Ethics
- AMA PCM Exam: Marketing Analysis
- AMA PCM Exam: Consumer Behavior
- AMA PCM Exam: Business-to-Business Marketing
- AMA PCM Exam: Global Marketing
- AMA PCM Exam: Segment Targeting & Positioning
- AMA PCM Exam: Marketing Research
- AMA PCM Exam: Branding & Packaging Decisions
- AMA PCM Exam: Products & Services
- AMA PCM Exam: Pricing Concepts & Methods
- AMA PCM Exam: Supply Chain & Channel Management
- AMA PCM Exam: Retailing & Multichannel Marketing
- AMA PCM Exam: Integrated Marketing Communications
- AMA PCM Exam: Advertising, Public Relations & Sales Promotion
- AMA PCM Exam: Direct Marketing & CRM
- AMA PCM Exam: Interactive Marketing - Personal Selling & Sales Management
- AMA PCM Exam: Marketing Metrics
- AMA PCM Exam Study Guide - Professional Certified Marketer Flashcards