About This Chapter
AMA PCM Exam: Marketing Analysis- Chapter Summary
When preparing for the AMA PCM Exam, you may find it helpful to go through each of these lessons for key overviews of topics related to marketing analysis. Each of the topics is something that you might be tested on when you take the exam itself. The lessons include such subjects as:
- The techniques and influences of marketing strategy
- SWOT analysis
- The definition of and factors related to macro marketing
You can also prepare for the exam by testing yourself with the chapter's practice quizzes. Overall, the chapter as a whole will serve as a vital study guide if you want to do well on the AMA PCM Exam.
1. Marketing Strategy: Techniques & Influences
Marketing strategies are vital for creating an effective marketing plan, making people aware of your product or services, and building a new base for your offerings. This lesson explains the elements of an effective strategy.
2. What is a SWOT Analysis?
In the business world, as in many other places, decisions aren't made lightly. Rather, management spends a long time considering the pros and cons of every choice. This lesson will teach you about one of the key ways they do that, the SWOT analysis.
3. Macro Marketing: Definition, Factors & Examples
There are products that seem customized to the consumer and others that are made for the masses. Those made for the masses utilize a macro marketing strategy. This lesson reviews the strategy and factors that impact it.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the AMA PCM Exam Study Guide - Professional Certified Marketer course
- AMA PCM Exam: Fundamentals of Marketing
- AMA PCM Exam: Marketing Ethics
- AMA PCM Exam: Consumer Behavior
- AMA PCM Exam: Business-to-Business Marketing
- AMA PCM Exam: Global Marketing
- AMA PCM Exam: Segment Targeting & Positioning
- AMA PCM Exam: Marketing Research
- AMA PCM Exam: Branding & Packaging Decisions
- AMA PCM Exam: Products & Services
- AMA PCM Exam: Pricing Concepts & Methods
- AMA PCM Exam: Supply Chain & Channel Management
- AMA PCM Exam: Retailing & Multichannel Marketing
- AMA PCM Exam: Integrated Marketing Communications
- AMA PCM Exam: Advertising, Public Relations & Sales Promotion
- AMA PCM Exam: Direct Marketing & CRM
- AMA PCM Exam: Interactive Marketing - Internet/Social Media
- AMA PCM Exam: Interactive Marketing - Personal Selling & Sales Management
- AMA PCM Exam: Marketing Metrics
- AMA PCM Exam Study Guide - Professional Certified Marketer Flashcards