About This Chapter
AMA PCM Exam: Marketing Metrics - Chapter Summary
If you're studying for the AMA PCM Exam, you might want to look over the lessons in this chapter going over points related to marketing metrics. The lessons contain videos that will help you study specific information you may be assessed on when you take the exam. The lessons will go over:
- Integrated marketing communication metrics
- How to measure marketing plan successes and failures
- Profitability ratios
- Long-term marketing metrics
View the video lessons for information on these topics, and then use the practice quizzes to test your understanding of what you just went over. These resources will give you an advantage when you finally take the AMA PCM Exam itself.
1. Integrated Marketing Communication Metrics
Measuring the success of your marketing efforts is crucial to understanding how your plan is performing. In this lesson, you'll learn about a variety of marketing metrics used to measure your campaign's success.
2. Measuring Marketing Plan Successes & Failures
Every company needs to have a plan for marketing, and they need to make sure they are measuring the successes or failures of that plan. This lesson will provide techniques and strategies for doing just that.
3. Profitability Ratio: Definition, Formula, Analysis & Example
How do you know if a company is performing well? In this lesson, you'll learn about various profitability ratios, including what they mean, their formulas and examples illustrating them. A short quiz follows the lesson.
4. Marketing Metrics in the Long-Term: Purpose & Role
Marketing metrics are very important to the success of a business. The purposes and goals of marketing metrics are to determine what methods will increase profitability for a company both in the short-term and in the long-term.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the AMA PCM Exam Study Guide - Professional Certified Marketer course
- AMA PCM Exam: Fundamentals of Marketing
- AMA PCM Exam: Marketing Ethics
- AMA PCM Exam: Marketing Analysis
- AMA PCM Exam: Consumer Behavior
- AMA PCM Exam: Business-to-Business Marketing
- AMA PCM Exam: Global Marketing
- AMA PCM Exam: Segment Targeting & Positioning
- AMA PCM Exam: Marketing Research
- AMA PCM Exam: Branding & Packaging Decisions
- AMA PCM Exam: Products & Services
- AMA PCM Exam: Pricing Concepts & Methods
- AMA PCM Exam: Supply Chain & Channel Management
- AMA PCM Exam: Retailing & Multichannel Marketing
- AMA PCM Exam: Integrated Marketing Communications
- AMA PCM Exam: Advertising, Public Relations & Sales Promotion
- AMA PCM Exam: Direct Marketing & CRM
- AMA PCM Exam: Interactive Marketing - Internet/Social Media
- AMA PCM Exam: Interactive Marketing - Personal Selling & Sales Management
- AMA PCM Exam Study Guide - Professional Certified Marketer Flashcards