Ch 4: Amsco Geometry Chapter 4: Congruence of Line Segments, Angles, and Triangles
About This Chapter
The Congruence of Line Segments, Angles and Triangles chapter of this Amsco Geometry Textbook course helps students learn essential geometry lessons of congruence of line segments, angles and triangles. Each of these simple and fun video lessons is about five minutes long and is sequenced to align with the Congruence of Line Segments, Angles and Triangles textbook chapter.
How it works:
- Identify the lessons in the Amsco Geometry Congruence of Line Segments, Angles and Triangles chapter with which you need help.
- Find the corresponding video lessons within this companion course chapter.
- Watch fun videos that cover the congruence of line segments, angles and triangles topics you need to learn or review.
- Complete the quizzes to test your understanding.
- If you need additional help, rewatch the videos until you've mastered the material or submit a question for one of our instructors.
Students will learn about:
- Postulates of angles, lines and line segments
- Applying definitions and postulates to proofs
- Proving theorems about angles
- Congruent polygons and corresponding parts
- Side, angle and side proofs
- Angle, side and angle proofs
- Side, side and side proofs
Amsco is a registered trademark of Amsco, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
1 Lesson in Chapter 4: Amsco Geometry Chapter 4: Congruence of Line Segments, Angles, and Triangles
Chapter Practice Exam
Test your knowledge of this chapter with a 30 question practice chapter exam.
Chapter too short for exam
Practice Final Exam
Test your knowledge of the entire course with a 50 question practice final exam.
There are even more practice exams available in Amsco Geometry Chapter 4: Congruence of Line Segments, Angles, and Triangles.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 220 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Other chapters within the Amsco Geometry: Online Textbook Help course
- Amsco Geometry Chapter 1: Essentials of Geometry
- Amsco Geometry Chapter 2: Logic
- Amsco Geometry Chapter 3: Proving Statements in Geometry
- Amsco Geometry Chapter 5: Congruence Based on Triangles
- Amsco Geometry Chapter 6: Transformations and the Coordinate Plane
- Amsco Geometry Chapter 8: Slopes and Equations of Lines
- Amsco Geometry Chapter 9: Parallel Lines
- Amsco Geometry Chapter 10: Quadrilaterals
- Amsco Geometry Chapter 11: Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Amsco Geometry Chapter 12: Ratio, Proportion, and Similarity
- Amsco Geometry Chapter 13: Geometry of a Circle
- Amsco Geometry Chapter 14: Locus and Construction
Explore our library of over 88,000 lessons
Browse by subject