About This Chapter
How it works:
- Identify which concepts are covered on your scientific data analysis homework.
- Find videos on those topics within this chapter.
- Watch fun videos, pausing and reviewing as needed.
- Complete sample questions and get instant feedback.
- Finish your scientific data analysis homework with ease!
Topics from your homework you'll be able to complete:
- Interpreting tables of scientific data
- Interpreting charts and graphs of scientific data
- Designing a scientific experiment
1. Interpreting Tables of Scientific Data: Practice Problems
Complex table problems getting you down? Multi-question, situational problems don't have to be a drag on your testing performance. Learn how to apply three simple rules as we walk through two table problems together.
2. Interpreting Graphs and Charts of Scientific Data: Practice Problems
Do charts and graphs make problem-solving difficult? Complex problems with visual representations can drain your brain during a test. In this lesson, learn three simple rules for solving problems with charts and graphs. We'll try them out as we walk through two sample problems.
3. Design a Scientific Experiment: Example of Avery and Griffith's Experiment
What are the requirements of a scientific experiment? How do scientists design their investigations? In this lesson, we'll use the work of Avery and Griffith to explore the process of experimental design.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the High School Biology: Homework Help Resource course
- Science Basics: Homework Help
- Basic Science Lab Skills: Homework Help
- Inorganic Chemistry Review for High School Biology: Homework Help
- Introduction to Organic Chemistry: Homework Help
- Enzymatic Biochemistry: Homework Help
- Cell Biology: Homework Help
- Requirements of Biological Systems: Homework Help
- Cell Communication: Homework Help
- Metabolic Biochemistry: Homework Help
- Cell Division: Homework Help
- Nucleic Acids - DNA and RNA: Homework Help
- DNA Replication - Processes and Steps: Homework Help
- The Transcription and Translation Process: Homework Help
- Genetics - Principles of Heredity: Homework Help
- Genetic Mutations: Homework Help
- DNA Technology and Genomics: Homework Help
- Bacterial Biology Overview: Homework Help
- Introduction to Viruses: Homework Help
- The Origin of the Universe and Life on Earth: Homework Help
- Geologic Time: Homework Help
- Evolution Overview: Homework Help
- Phylogeny and the Classification of Organisms: Homework Help
- Plant Biology: Homework Help
- Plant Reproduction and Growth: Homework Help
- Introduction to Fungi: Homework Help
- Introduction to Invertebrates: Homework Help
- Introduction to Vertebrates: Homework Help
- Digestive System & Other Systems: Homework Help
- The Nervous, Immune, and Endocrine Systems: Homework Help
- Animal Reproduction and Development: Homework Help
- Human Reproductive Systems: Homework Help
- Ecology and the Environment: Homework Help
- Human Effects on the Environment: Homework Help
- Animal Behavior: Homework Help
- Basic Molecular Biology Laboratory Techniques: Homework Help