About This Chapter
Animals of Geographic Locations for Kids - Chapter Summary
Parents and teachers can use this convenient online chapter to help their students review information about animals that live in various geographic locations, such as Ireland. These bite-sized lessons are taught by expert instructors who use an engaging and simplified instructional approach. This way, your students can quickly learn and remember important animal facts. You can also assign your students the accompanying lesson quizzes and chapter exam to test their understanding of the material.
- Irish animals
- More animals from different geographic locations
Who It's For
Kids who need extra help learning about animals from various geographic locations will benefit from the lessons in this chapter. There's no faster or easier way to learn about the animals that live in different geographic locations around the world.
- Students who have fallen behind in understanding information about the animals of several geographic locations
- Students who have learning disabilities or need a little extra help learning about animals that live in various geographic locations
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning about science (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class and need to catch up
- Students who need an efficient and convenient way to learn about animals of geographic locations
- Students who struggle to understand their science teachers
- Students who attend schools without extra science resources
How It Works
- Find lessons in the chapter that cover the animal topics your student needs to learn or review.
- Press play to watch the video lesson with your student or read through the text lesson.
- Refer to the video transcripts and highlighted vocab words to reinforce learning about animals from different geographic locations.
- Test your student's understanding of each lesson with short quizzes.
- Verify your student understands facts about animals in various geographic locations by completing the Animals of Geographic Locations for Kids chapter exam.
1. Irish Animals Lesson for Kids
You may have heard of an Irish Setter, but can you name any other animals from Ireland? Is it true that there are no snakes in Ireland? This lesson will answer these questions and more about Irish animals.
2. Animals of the Gobi Desert: Lesson for Kids
The Gobi Desert is a dry, sandy habitat that is home to some amazing animals. In this lesson, learn about different types of animals that call the Gobi Desert home, and find out how they survive in this environment.
3. The American White Pelican: Lesson for Kids
American white pelicans are often seen in cartoons, carrying things in their large pouch-like bills. Do they really do this? Read this lesson to find out about these large birds!
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Plants & Animals for Kids course
- Animal Habitats & Endangerment for Elementary School
- Animal Life Cycles for Elementary School
- Cheetahs for Elementary School
- Horses for Elementary School
- Tigers for Elementary School
- What Animals Eat for Elementary School
- Large Mammals for Kids
- Bugs, Butterflies & Insects for Kids
- Reptiles for Kids
- Aquatic Animals & Marine Life for Kids
- Foxes & Wolves for Kids
- Small Mammals for Kids
- Australian Plants and Animals for Kids
- Monkeys, Apes, and Chimps for Kids
- Snakes for Elementary School
- Crustaceans for Elementary School
- Birds for Elementary School
- Fish for Elementary School
- Trees for Elementary School
- Plants for Elementary School
- Pigs for Elementary School
- Sea Creatures for Elementary School
- Large Birds for Elementary School
- Cranes for Elementary School
- Doves for Elementary School
- Egrets for Elementary School
- Geese for Elementary School
- Gulls for Elementary School
- Hawks for Elementary School
- Herons for Elementary School
- Rain Forest Birds for Elementary School
- Falcons for Elementary School
- Woodpeckers for Elementary School