About This Chapter
Answering Data Sufficiency GMAT Questions - Chapter Summary
This series of engaging lessons covers the Data Sufficiency section of the GMAT test. The chapter's bite-sized lessons show you important directions and test-taking strategies for this section. You'll also be able to get plenty of practice answering data sufficiency questions. When you're finished, you should be able to:
- Outline the components of the Data Sufficiency section of the GMAT
- Understand directions for taking the GMAT's Data Sufficiency section
- Explain assumptions and statements in data sufficiency
- Apply useful test-taking strategies for this section of the GMAT
- Answer Data Sufficiency GMAT questions related to arithmetic, algebraic and geometric concepts
This chapter can be studied on any computer or mobile device, which helps you study at school, at home, at work or wherever you happen to be. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our expert instructors.
1. GMAT Data Sufficiency Quantitative Section Overview
This lesson will contain an overview of the format of the Quantitative section of the GMAT. It will focus on the data sufficiency questions, what they look like, and what they involve.
2. Understanding the Directions for the Data Sufficiency Section of GMAT
The Quantitative section of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) contains problem solving questions and data sufficiency. This lesson will help provide an overview of the directions for the data sufficiency problems.
3. Test-Taking Strategies for Data Sufficiency Questions on the GMAT
This lesson will discuss the data sufficiency questions that are in the quantitative section of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). It will cover test-taking strategies and general tips for the exam.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the GMAT Test: Online Prep and Review course
- GMAT: About the Test
- GMAT Analytical Writing Assessment Overview & Best Practices
- Writing Skills for Exam Takers
- GMAT Quantitative Section: About the Quantitative Section
- GMAT Integrated Reasoning: Types of Questions & Overview
- Problem Solving for Exam Takers
- Fundamentals of Arithmetic for the GMAT
- Advanced Arithmetic Key Concepts
- Mathematical Patterns
- Reviewing Basic Algebra Concepts
- Reviewing Basic Geometry Concepts
- Strategies for Solving Math Word Problems
- Numerical Ability: Reasoning & Data Interpretation
- Interpreting Data & Statistics
- GMAT Verbal Section
- Test-Taking Strategies for the GMAT
- Critical Reasoning for Test-Taking
- Sentence Correction Techniques
- English Usage Conventions in Writing
- GMAT Test Flashcards