About This Chapter
AP Biology Exam Information - Summary & Learning Objectives
You can access these articles to learn more about preparing for the AP Biology exam. Articles focus specifically on how the exam is scored and the best strategies for passing the test. Use this chapter to find out about:
- Dates for AP Biology exams
- Scoring information
- Methods for passing the AP Biology exam
- How to get ready for the test
Our articles serve as a valuable aid to you as you prepare for the AP Biology exam due to these qualities:
- They're relevant: Find out when you'll be able to take an AP Biology exam.
- They're practical: These articles help you decide how you want to study for the test.
- They're authoritative: Each article was created by a subject-matter expert.
- They're useful: You can use these articles to ensure you understand how the AP Biology exam is scored before you take it.
1. AP Biology Exam Date
The AP Biology Exam tests your knowledge of concepts covered in your AP Biology course, such as genetics, animal reproduction and human anatomy, as well as your ability to interpret scientific data. Read on to learn when the exam is given, how to sign up and what you'll need on test day.
2. AP Biology Exam Scoring Information
Discover how the Advanced Placement (AP) Biology exam is scored along with what's considered a good score. You'll come across effective prep resources that'll help your performance on the exam.
3. How to Pass the AP Biology Exam
Doing well on the AP Biology Exam can get you credit and/or advanced placement in college. Learn about what's considered a passing score, as well as study resources that'll help you get prepared.
4. Preparing for the AP Biology Exam: Tips & Tricks
When preparing for something as big as the AP Biology Exam, no trick will beat an organized schedule of study and review. Read about the top scientifically reviewed study methods and the resources available to help you ace the test.
5. How to Pass Anatomy and Physiology
You can check out this article for helpful tips on passing your anatomy and physiology class. Learn how to study, make the most of class time and use additional resources.
6. How to Pass an AP Class
AP classes can be pretty tough, but you can use this article to get some tips to help you thrive. Learn about the skills you need to develop to do well in AP courses and explore resources that are available to help you out.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the AP Biology: Exam Prep course
- Scientific Principles
- AP Biology: The Origin of Life on Earth
- AP Biology: Evolution Overview
- AP Biology: Inorganic Chemistry Review
- AP Biology: Organic Chemistry Review
- AP Biology: Enzymatic Biochemistry
- AP Biology: Cell Biology
- AP Biology: Requirements of Biological Systems
- AP Biology: Cell Division
- AP Biology: Metabolic Biochemistry
- AP Biology: DNA and RNA Overview
- AP Biology: DNA Replication
- AP Biology: The Transcription and Translation Process
- AP Biology: Genetics and Heredity
- AP Biology: Genetic Mutations
- AP Biology: Phylogeny and the Classification of Organisms
- AP Biology: Plant Biology
- AP Biology: Plant Reproduction and Growth
- AP Biology: Animal Reproduction and Development
- AP Biology: Anatomy and Physiology of Reproductive Systems
- AP Biology: The Circulatory, Respiratory, Digestive, Excretory, and Musculoskeletal Systems
- AP Biology: The Nervous, Immune, and Endocrine Systems
- AP Biology: Ecology Overview
- AP Biology: Animal Behavior
- AP Biology: Basic Molecular Biology Laboratory Techniques
- AP Biology: Analyzing Scientific Data
- AP Biology: Laboratory
- AP Biology Flashcards