About This Chapter
AP Calculus AB Flashcards - Chapter Summary
Take a look at this chapter of AP Calculus AB flashcards to prepare for the AP Calculus AB exam. You can flip through cards that cover concepts such as the properties of derivatives, the applications of integrals and fundamental theorem of calculus. Additional subjects covered in this chapter include:
- Approximating definite integrals
- Computing derivatives
- The derivative as a point
- The limits of functions
- Graphing basics
- Understanding logarithms and exponentials
How They Work
Studying for the AP Calculus AB exam is a snap using these flashcard sets. Simply follow these instructions to get the most out of their use:
- Open a flashcard set for the AP Calculus AB topic you're studying.
- Identify the calculus subject on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the AP Calculus AB: Exam Prep course
- Graph Basics
- The Basics of Functions
- How to Graph Functions
- Limits of Functions
- Continuity of Functions
- Understanding Exponentials & Logarithms
- Using Exponents and Polynomials
- Properties of Derivatives
- The Derivative at a Point
- The Derivative as a Function
- Second Derivatives
- Using Derivatives
- Computing Derivatives
- Properties of Definite Integrals
- Applications of Integrals
- Using the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
- Understanding & Applying Integration Techniques
- Approximating Definite Integrals
- Using a Scientific Calculator for Calculus
- About the AP Calculus Exam