About This Chapter
AP Chemistry Flashcards - Summary
Study these flashcards to memorize topics from the AP Chemistry exam. The flashcards go over kinetics, gases, atomic structure, thermodynamics, solutions, equilibrium and bonding. Here are some examples of other topics covered:
- Nuclear and organic chemistry
- Properties of liquids and solids
- Chemistry lab equipment and safety
- Acids, bases and chemical reactions
- Stoichiometry and chemical equations
- The periodic table
How They Work
Reviewing these flashcards is a fun way to ensure you can recall concepts pertaining to the AP Chemistry exam. Here's how it works:
- Open the flashcard set for the AP Chemistry topic you're studying.
- Identify the chemistry image, word, or formula on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - AP Chemistry: Experimental Laboratory Chemistry
Flashcards - AP Chemistry: Properties of Matter
Flashcards - AP Chemistry: Atomic Structure
Flashcards - AP Chemistry: The Periodic Table of Elements
Flashcards - AP Chemistry: Bonding
Flashcards - AP Chemistry: Phase Changes for Liquids and Solids
Flashcards - AP Chemistry: Gases
Flashcards - AP Chemistry: Acids, Bases and Chemical Reactions
Flashcards - AP Chemistry: Thermodynamics
Flashcards - AP Chemistry: Organic Chemistry
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the AP Chemistry: Exam Prep course
- AP Chemistry: Experimental Laboratory Chemistry
- AP Chemistry: Properties of Matter
- AP Chemistry: Atomic Structure
- AP Chemistry: The Periodic Table of Elements
- AP Chemistry: Nuclear Chemistry
- AP Chemistry: Bonding
- AP Chemistry: Phase Changes for Liquids and Solids
- AP Chemistry: Gases
- AP Chemistry: Solutions
- AP Chemistry: Stoichiometry and Chemical Equations
- AP Chemistry: Acids, Bases and Chemical Reactions
- AP Chemistry: Equilibrium
- AP Chemistry: Kinetics
- AP Chemistry: Thermodynamics
- AP Chemistry: Organic Chemistry
- Portions of the AP Chemistry Exam