About This Chapter
AP English Language Flashcards - Chapter Summary
Our chapter contains AP English Language flashcards that provide a handy resource you can use to prepare for the exam. Some of the subjects covered here include beginning the writing process and writing and structuring an essay. Additional concepts include:
- The basics of reading essays
- Rhetorical devices
- Writing revision and skill development
- The conventions of essay writing
- English grammar review
How They Work
These AP English Language flashcards can build your confidence before you sit for the exam by reinforcing key concepts from the test. It's easy to study by following these easy steps:
- Open a flashcard set for the AP English Language topic you're studying.
- Identify the English subject on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - AP English: Prose Nonfiction
Flashcards - AP English: Rhetorical Devices
Flashcards - AP English: Beginning the Writing Process
Flashcards - AP English: Writing & Structuring an Essay
Flashcards - AP English - Essay Basics: Conventions in Essay Writing
Flashcards - AP English: Grammar Review
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the AP English Language: Exam Prep course
- AP English: Reading Essays - Basics
- AP English: Prose Nonfiction
- AP English: Rhetorical Devices
- AP English: Beginning the Writing Process
- AP English: Writing & Structuring an Essay
- AP English: Writing Revision and Skill Development
- AP English - Essay Basics: Conventions in Essay Writing
- AP English: Grammar Review
- AP English: Using Source Materials