About This Chapter
How it works:
- Identify which concepts are covered on your 1920s and 1930s homework.
- Find videos on those topics within this chapter.
- Watch fun videos, pausing and reviewing as needed.
- Complete sample problems and get instant feedback.
- Finish your 1920s and 1930s homework with ease!
Topics from your homework you'll be able to complete:
- Western society characteristics during the Interwar Years
- Strengths and weaknesses of the Weimar Republic
- Causes and impact of the Great Depression
- Musical and literary developments during the Jazz Age
1. The Interwar Years: Timeline, Society & Economies
In this lesson, we explore the varied experiences of the two decades in between the 20th century's two major world wars, from the prosperity of the 1920s to the depths of the Great Depression to the rise of fascism.
2. The Weimar Republic: Strengths, Weaknesses & Collapse
In this lesson, we explore the Weimar Republic, the democratic government which governed Germany in between World War I and the rise of the Nazi party and Adolf Hitler.
3. The Great Depression: Timeline, Causes & Impact
In this lesson, we explore the Great Depression and the economic trends and practices that caused the greatest economic meltdown in the history of the world.
4. The Jazz Age: Developments in Music and Literature
In this lesson, we explore the music and literature of one of the more vibrant periods of 20th-century society and Western culture: the Jazz Age of the 1920s.
5. Amelia Earhart: Quotes, Facts & Biography
Amelia Earhart was a famed aviator and advocate for female pilots. She was the first female to fly solo across the Atlantic and she mysteriously died in a plane crash while trying to fly around the world.
6. Amelia Earhart: Disappearance & Investigation
Few individuals have inspired such interest and adoration as Amelia Earhart. After her disappearance in 1937, people across the world have wondered, 'What happened?' This lesson explores Earhart's disappearance and subsequent investigations.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the AP European History: Homework Help Resource course
- AP European History - Overview of the Renaissance: Homework Help
- AP History Homework Help: Renaissance Philosophy, Art & Literature
- AP European History - Reformation Roots & Teachings: Homework Help
- AP History Homework Help: Europe During the Reformation
- AP European History - Wars of Religion: Homework Help
- AP European History - The Age of Expansion: Homework Help
- The Rise of Monarchical Nation States: Homework Help
- AP European History - English History (1450-1700): Homework Help
- AP History Homework Help: Enlightenment & Scientific Revolution
- AP European History - 18th Century Powers: Homework Help
- AP European History - The French Revolution: Homework Help
- AP European History - The Napoleonic Empire: Homework Help
- AP History Homework Help: 19th Century Revolutionary Movements
- AP History Homework Help: The First Industrial Revolution
- AP History Homework Help: Nation States in the 19th Century
- AP European History - Europe 1871-1914: Homework Help
- AP European History - World War I: Homework Help
- AP European History - Russia After World War I: Homework Help
- AP European History - The Rise of Fascism: Homework Help
- AP European History - World War II: Homework Help
- AP European History - Post-war Europe: Homework Help
- AP European History - Cold War Europe: Homework Help
- AP History Homework Help: Europe After the Soviet Union
- Portions of the AP European History Exam: Homework Help
- Essay Writing on the AP European History Exam: Homework Help
- Completing Your AP European History Exam Essay: Homework Help