About This Chapter
AP Human Geography Flashcards - Summary
You can easily memorize topics from the AP Human Geography exam by using these interactive flashcards. There are flashcards on industrialization, geographic maps and urban land use. Here's a quick look at some of the other subjects found in this flashcard collection:
- Industrialization and the global economy
- Population, migration and demographic changes
- Cultural identity and geography
- Effects of the Agricultural Revolution
- Politics, nations and geography
- Problems in contemporary agriculture
How They Work
Flip through this collection of flashcards as a helpful way to ensure you remember important topics covered in the AP Human Geography test. Here's the process:
- Open the flashcard set for the AP Human Geography topic you're studying.
- Identify the image, word, name, or event on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Introduction to Geography Concepts
Flashcards - Geographic Maps, Tools and Technology
Flashcards - Population & Migration
Flashcards - Population & Demographic Changes
Flashcards - The Components of Culture
Flashcards - Cultural Geography
Flashcards - Politics, Nations & Geography
Flashcards - Agricultural Revolutions & Domestication
Flashcards - Agricultural Geography
Flashcards - Issues in Contemporary Agriculture
Flashcards - Industrialization & Economic Development
Flashcards - Cities & Urban Land Use
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the AP Human Geography: Exam Prep course
- Introduction to Geography Concepts
- Geographic Maps, Tools and Technology
- Overview of Human-Environmental Interaction
- Population & Migration
- Population & Demographic Changes
- The Components of Culture
- Cultural Identity
- Cultural Geography
- Politics, Nations & Geography
- Land Survey Methods
- Agricultural Revolutions & Domestication
- Agricultural Geography
- Issues in Contemporary Agriculture
- Theories of Economic Development
- Industrialization & Economic Development
- The World Economy
- Cities & Urban Land Use