About This Chapter
AP Macroeconomics Flashcards - Summary
Use these interactive flashcards to memorize topics you could see the AP Macroeconomics exam. The flashcards cover foreign currency exchange, the central bank, comparative advantage and components of gross domestic product. Here are examples of other concepts reviewed in these online flashcards:
- Inflation and unemployment
- Fiscal and monetary policies
- Aggregate supply and demand
- The federal reserve system
- Calculation of opportunity cost
- Trade restrictions
How They Work
Flashcards are an easy and effective way to ensure you have memorized important AP Macroeconomics exam topics. Here's how it works:
- Open the flashcard set for the AP Macroeconomics topic you're studying.
- Identify the image, word, or formula on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Scarcity, Opportunity Cost & Production Possibility Curves
Flashcards - Basics of Measuring the Economy
Flashcards - Inflation & Adjustment in Economics
Flashcards - Unemployment Basics
Flashcards - Overview of Aggregate Demand & Supply
Flashcards - Understanding Macroeconomic Equilibrium
Flashcards - Understanding Economic Growth and Productivity
Flashcards - Money & the Market
Flashcards - The Central Bank & Monetary Policy
Flashcards - Fiscal & Monetary Policies in Economics
Flashcards - Foreign Exchange & Trade Balance
Flashcards - Overview of Inflows, Outflows & Restrictions
Flashcards - AP Macroeconomics Test Information & Strategy
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the AP Macroeconomics: Exam Prep course
- Scarcity, Opportunity Cost & Production Possibility Curves
- Understanding Comparative Advantage, Specialization & Exchange
- Market Equilibrium, Supply & Demand
- Basics of Measuring the Economy
- Inflation & Adjustment in Economics
- Unemployment Basics
- Understanding Inflation & Unemployment
- Overview of Aggregate Demand & Supply
- Understanding Macroeconomic Equilibrium
- Understanding Economic Growth and Productivity
- Money & the Market
- The Central Bank & Monetary Policy
- Fiscal & Monetary Policies in Economics
- Foreign Exchange & Trade Balance
- Overview of Inflows, Outflows & Restrictions
- AP Macroeconomics Test Information & Strategy