About This Chapter
AP Microeconomics Flashcards - Summary
Use these interactive flashcards to memorize topics from the AP Microeconomics exam. The flashcards cover elasticity of markets in microeconomics, long-run production decisions and factor markets in microeconomics. Here are examples of other concepts reviewed in these online flashcards:
- Economic systems, structures and foundational concepts
- Government in microeconomics and macroeconomics
- Supply and demand in markets
- Macroeconomics and consumer behavior
- Price and income elasticity
- Monopoly and oligopoly
How They Work
Flashcards are a fun and effective way to ensure you have memorized important AP Microeconomics exam topics. Here's how it works:
- Open the flashcard set for the AP Microeconomics topic you're studying.
- Identify the image, word, or formula on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Foundational Economic Concepts
Flashcards - Supply & Demand in Markets
Flashcards - Elasticity of Markets in Microeconomics
Flashcards - Microeconomics & Consumer Behavior
Flashcards - Firm Behavior & Monopoly in Microeconomics
Flashcards - Factor Markets in Microeconomics
Flashcards - Public Policy, Government & Microeconomics
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the AP Microeconomics: Exam Prep course
- Foundational Economic Concepts
- Economic Systems & Structures
- Supply & Demand in Markets
- Elasticity of Markets in Microeconomics
- Microeconomics & Consumer Behavior
- Production & Costs in Economic Markets
- Firm Behavior & Monopoly in Microeconomics
- Factor Markets in Microeconomics
- Public Goods & Government in Microeconomics
- Public Policy, Government & Microeconomics