About This Chapter
AP Physics 1 Flashcards - Summary
Study these flashcards to memorize topics that you could encounter on the AP Physics 1 exam. The flashcards cover concepts ranging from Newton's laws of motion and protons to kinematics and motion. Here are other examples of topics covered:
- Vector addition and subtraction
- Work, energy and power
- Electric charge and force
- Coulomb's, Hooke's and Ohm's laws
- Electrical circuit fundamentals
- Translational and rotational motion
How They Work
Reviewing these flashcards is a fun and interesting way to ensure you can recall concepts covered by the AP Physics 1 exam. Here's how it works:
- Open the flashcard set for the AP Physics 1 topic you're studying.
- Identify the physics image, word, name or formula on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the AP Physics 1: Exam Prep course
- AP Physics 1: Systems
- AP Physics 1: Vectors
- AP Physics 1: Kinematics
- AP Physics 1: Graphing Kinematics
- AP Physics 1: Newton's First Law of Motion
- AP Physics 1: Newton's Second Law of Motion
- AP Physics 1: Newton's Third Law of Motion
- AP Physics 1: Work, Energy, & Power
- AP Physics 1: Linear Momentum
- AP Physics 1: Motion
- AP Physics 1: Oscillations
- AP Physics 1: Rotational Motion
- AP Physics 1: Electrical Forces and Fields
- AP Physics 1: Direct Current Circuits
- AP Physics 1: Mechanical Waves