About This Chapter
AP Physics C - Mechanics Flashcards - Summary
This flashcard collection can help reinforce your knowledge of concepts on the AP Physics C - Mechanics exam. The flashcards cover laws of gravitation and linear momentum. Here are additional examples of concepts reviewed in these flashcard sets:
- Vector components
- Kinematic equations
- Newton's first and second laws of motion
- Work, energy and power
- Translational and rotational motion
- Spring-block oscillator
How They Work
These flashcards are a helpful and fun resource for ensuring you have memorized important AP Physics C - Mechanics topics. Here's how the flashcards work:
- Open the flashcard set for the AP Physics C - Mechanics topic you're studying.
- Identify the physics image, word, or formula on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the AP Physics C - Mechanics: Exam Prep course
- AP Physics C: Vectors
- AP Physics C: Kinematics
- AP Physics C: Acceleration, Velocity, & Gravity
- AP Physics C: Newton's First Law of Motion
- AP Physics C: Newton's Second Law of Motion
- AP Physics C: Newton's Third Law of Motion
- AP Physics C: Work, Energy, & Power
- AP Physics C: Linear Momentum
- AP Physics C: Rotational Motion
- AP Physics C: Laws of Gravitation
- AP Physics C: Oscillations