About This Chapter
AP Spanish Literature & Culture Flashcards - Chapter Summary
These flashcards are aligned with concepts covered on the AP Spanish Literature & Culture exam. Topics include Don Quixote, composition in Spanish and Spanish terminology for literary genres. You'll also find the following subjects covered in our flashcard sets:
- Contemporary Spanish literature
- The Golden Age of Spanish literature
- Spanish literary terminology for poetic and dramatic genres
- The Latin American boom
- General literary terms in Spanish
How They Work
Use these AP Spanish Literature & Culture flashcards at your convenience to prepare for this exam. It's easy to study them by following these simple instructions:
- Open a flashcard set for the AP Spanish Literature & Culture topic you're studying.
- Identify the Spanish culture and literature subject on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the AP Spanish Literature and Culture: Exam Prep course
- General & Historical Literary Terms in Spanish
- Spanish Literary Terminology for Narrative Genres
- Spanish Literary Terminology for Poetic Genres
- Spanish Literary Terminology for Dramatic Genres
- Rhetorical Figures in Spanish Literature
- Overview of Medieval Spanish Literature (1100-1500)
- Overview of Don Quixote
- The Golden Age of Spanish Literature (1500-1659)
- 20th Century Spanish Literature
- The Latin American Boom
- Contemporary Spanish Literature
- Writing & Composition in Spanish