About This Chapter
AP Statistics Flashcards - Summary
Flipping through this flashcard collection can help you remember important AP Statistics concepts. The flashcards cover data summaries, sample types and data collection methods. Below are a few examples of other topics covered:
- Types of data and graphical displays of data
- Planning and conducting surveys and experiments
- Discrete and continuous probability distributions
- Generalizing results and conclusions
- Estimations and confidence intervals
- Evaluating probabilities
How They Work
Use of these engaging flashcard sets can help to ensure you have memorized important AP Statistics topics. Here's the process:
- Open the flashcard set for the AP Statistics topic you're studying.
- Identify the image, word, or formula on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Types of Data
Flashcards - Data Summaries in Statistics
Flashcards - Sample Types in Statistics
Flashcards - Planning & Conducting Surveys
Flashcards - Planning & Conducting Experiments
Flashcards - Evaluating Probabilities
Flashcards - Continuous Probability Distributions in Statistics
Flashcards - Sampling Distribution
Flashcards - Statistical Estimation & Confidence Intervals
Flashcards - Tests of Significance
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the AP Statistics: Exam Prep course
- Types of Data
- Graphical Displays of Data
- Data Summaries in Statistics
- Data Collection Methods
- Sample Types in Statistics
- Planning & Conducting Surveys
- Planning & Conducting Experiments
- Generalization of Results & Conclusions
- Evaluating Probabilities
- Discrete Probability Distributions in Statistics
- Continuous Probability Distributions in Statistics
- Sampling Distribution
- Statistical Estimation & Confidence Intervals
- Tests of Significance