About This Chapter
Applications for Business Development - Chapter Summary
Your corporate employees can watch the video lessons contained in this chapter to go over different topics on business development applications. These lessons are a great way to learn about these applications and the ways in which they can be used. This chapter contains lessons on topics such as:
- Retail sales strategies
- Developing a sales strategy
- Sales strategies for business growth
- Search engine optimization for business
- Internet marketing for small businesses
- Field-specific Internet business development and marketing strategies
Once your employees have finished each lesson, they can test their understanding of the topic's main points by answering the questions in the lesson's practice quiz. The chapter as a whole also contains a final exam that will help your employees ensure that they have grasped the most significant points from the entire chapter.
How It Helps
- Explains applications: These video lessons provide comprehensive instruction on several applications for business development that corporate employees will need to understand.
- Provides strategies: By providing employees with helpful sales strategies, these lessons will allow them to implement these applications in their own careers.
- Distinguishes contexts: This chapter provides comprehensive lessons on the use of specific applications in different types of corporate settings in which they may be used.
By the end of the chapter, your employees could be able to:
- Understand the types of applications for business development
- Get strategies for improving sales in multiple contexts
- Develop sales strategies of their own
- Utilize these applications in different types of corporate settings
1. Business Development for Lawyers
Business development for lawyers allows you to enter into new opportunities to make your law firm successful. In this lesson, we will discuss the importance of retaining relationships, and ways for you to gain new clients.
2. Sales Strategies for Retail
Retailers must employ sales strategies to help differentiate themselves from competitors and generate profit. In this lesson, we will discuss how to utilize promotional pricing, how to display items appropriately, how to market products, and how to utilize online retail platforms.
3. How to Develop a Sales Strategy
Sales strategies can make the difference between having a dream that is never realized and reaching a goal. This lesson explains the importance and process of creating effective sales strategies.
4. Sales Strategies for Business Growth
Sales strategies for business growth help companies gain more profit. In this lesson, we will discuss why it is essential to increase market penetration, introduce new products, find new distribution channels, and create joint ventures.
5. Search Engine Optimization for Business
Search engine optimization (SEO) can help make a business more successful on the Internet. In this lesson, we will discuss SEO & keywords, how to decide on a budget, determine customer behavior, and the importance of local SEO.
6. Search Engine Optimization for Lawyers & Attorneys
Search engine optimization for lawyers and attorneys is essential to help increase website traffic. In this lesson, we will discuss how to utilize keywords, how to go mobile, and the importance of blogging.
7. Internet Marketing for Small Businesses
Utilizing the internet for small businesses is an effective tool. In this lesson, we will discuss how internet marketing helps small businesses by using social media, mailing lists, websites, and search engine optimization.
8. Internet Marketing for Hotels
Internet marketing for hotels is an essential component to staying competitive. In this lesson, we will discuss the importance of having a website and using multiple distribution channels, social media, search engine optimization and internet ads.
9. Internet Marketing for Lawyers & Attorneys
Internet marketing for lawyers and attorneys is essential to gain more clients. In this lesson, we will discuss the importance of a website, how to monitor your website, and advertising promotion techniques.
10. Internet Marketing for Doctors & Dentists
Internet marketing for doctors and dentists is an essential part of building their brand. In this lesson, we will discuss the importance of creating a website, jumping on social media, and using ads.
11. Internet Marketing for Real Estate Agents
In this lesson we will explore the Internet marketing tools available to real estate agents that generate leads and encourage conversion to becoming clients.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.