About This Chapter
Baseball Players for Elementary School - Chapter Summary
Our instructors present lessons on famous baseball players in this fun chapter. Your elementary student can learn more about Babe Ruth, Jackie Robinson, Mickey Mantle and many more players. Whether your student needs to catch up in class or finish homework, these learning tools are available on any mobile device or computer 24 hours a day. If any of the subjects are confusing and your student needs some assistance, get in touch with one of our instructors for help.
- Facts about Babe Ruth
- The biography of Jackie Robinson
- Joe DiMaggio's biography
- Micky Mantle facts
Who It's For
Kids who need extra help with baseball players will benefit from the lessons in this chapter. There's no faster or easier way to learn about important baseball players.
- Students who have fallen behind in understanding baseball players
- Students who have learning disabilities or need a little extra help learning about baseball players
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning famous figures (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class and need to catch up
- Students who need an efficient and convenient way to learn about baseball players
- Students who struggle to understand their history teachers
- Students who attend schools without extra history resources
How It Works
- Find lessons in the chapter that cover the baseball players your student needs to learn or review.
- Press play to watch the video lesson with your student or read through the text lesson.
- Review the lesson or video transcripts, emphasizing the highlighted vocab words to reinforce learning about baseball players.
- Test your student's understanding of each lesson with short quizzes.
- Verify your student understands baseball players by completing the Baseball Players for Elementary School chapter exam.
1. Babe Ruth Lesson for Kids: Biography & Facts
Widely considered the best and most famous baseball player of all time, Babe Ruth was a larger than life superstar remembered for his ability to play the game and for his life off of the field. Learn about his achievements and legacy in this lesson.
2. Jackie Robinson Lesson for Kids: Biography & Facts
In this lesson you'll learn about one of the most famous and important athletes in American history: Jackie Robinson. Best known as the first African American to play Major League Baseball, Jackie's legacy continues to live on today.
3. Joe DiMaggio Lesson for Kids: Biography & Facts
In this lesson you will learn about a man who is famous not just for being a great baseball player but also for being a major part of American culture. Joe DiMaggio left his mark on the baseball field and beyond--read on to find out more!
4. Mickey Mantle Lesson for Kids: Biography & Facts
Baseball is an American sport that many love to play and watch. In this lesson, learn about the life and career of one of the most famous baseball legends of all, Mickey Mantle.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Famous Figures for Kids course
- Explorers for Elementary School
- Philosophers for Elementary School
- Famous Outlaws for Elementary School
- Influential Christians for Elementary School
- Puritans for Elementary School
- 20th Century Musicians for Elementary School
- 20th Century Hollywood for Elementary School
- Business & Industry Figures for Elementary School
- Athletes for Elementary School
- Royalty of England for Elementary School
- Literary Figures for Elementary School
- Religious Figures for Elementary School