About This Chapter
Brand Value - Chapter Summary
In this chapter, you'll find a series of lessons on brand value that you can share with your employees to make sure they fully understand these concepts. They'll watch video lessons on brand equity and awareness, among other topics. Utilize this chapter to lead a corporate training workshop or work with your team members one-on-one.
How It Helps
- Offers topical knowledge: Your employees can get up to date on key brand value concepts, including brand voice, increasing brand value and developing brand architecture.
- Builds confidence: Your teams will feel more confident fulfilling their job duties when they understand brand voice and value concepts fully.
- Includes examples: The case studies included in this chapter help build knowledge and offer examples of these concepts in action.
Utilize this chapter to make sure your employees can:
- Define brand value and its development in marketing strategy
- Outline the components and measurement of brand equity
- Provide a definition and the metrics and measurement used for brand awareness
- Give the definition and applications of brand voice
- Understand how brand marketing and architecture are developed
- Measure and understand brand value
- Increase brand value using strategies
- Outline case studies about CPG Companies' brand value
1. Brand Value: Definition, Purpose & Development in Marketing Strategy
In this lesson, we'll define brand value, describe its purpose, and distinguish it from brand equity. We'll also look at fair market value and brand development costs.
2. What Is Brand Equity? - Definition, Components & Measurement
In this lesson, we'll be looking at brand equity, a critical component to building a business. After the lesson, you can test your knowledge with a short quiz.
3. Brand Awareness: Definition, Strategy, Metrics & Measurement
This lesson discusses brand awareness. Strategies to increase brand awareness are provided and examples of how brand awareness can be measured are also provided.
4. Brand Voice: Definition & Application
Identifying your brand's personality is key to communicating with your audience. In this lesson, you'll learn what brand voice is and how it is used in your content marketing.
5. Developing Brand Architecture & Marketing
This lesson goes over the aspects companies must consider when developing a brand architecture. We also go over the way brand architecture and customers' emotional connections intersect.
6. Understanding & Measuring Brand Value
This lesson helps explain the concept of brand value as well as how customer perceive the latter. We also introduce two different ways of measuring brand value.
7. Strategies to Increase Brand Value
This lesson is going to go over numerous strategies by which a company can increase its brand value. We'll also go over how marketing analytics can help.
8. CPG Companies Brand Value Case Studies
This case study will illustrate the steps for creating value through marketing analytics, including gathering data, turning data to insights and turning insights into actions.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Data Science for Marketing course