About This Chapter
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help learning or mastering Bud, Not Buddy material will benefit from the lessons in this chapter. There is no faster or easier way to learn about the chapter summaries of Bud, Not Buddy. Among those who would benefit are:
- Students who want to learn a broad topic in a short amount of time
- Students who are looking for easy ways to identify the most important information on the topic
- Students who have fallen behind in memorizing the summary of the chapters within Bud, Not Buddy
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning language arts (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class time and need to catch up
- Students who have limited time to study for an upcoming exam
How It Works:
- Complete each lesson in the chapter to review all key topics.
- Refer to the lesson to reinforce your learning.
- Test your understanding of each lesson with a short quiz.
- Complete your review with the Bud, Not Buddy Chapter Summaries chapter exam.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: The lessons in this chapter cover only information you need to know.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging instruction and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Take the Bud, Not Buddy Chapter Summaries chapter exam to make sure you're prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any Language Arts question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: View lessons on any web-ready device.
Students Will Review:
This chapter summarizes the material students need to know about Bud, Not Buddy for a standard language arts course. Topics covered include:
- Summary of each chapter in Bud, Not Buddy
- Overview of significant events throughout the novel
- Important aspects of the story to remember
1. Bud, Not Buddy: Summary of Chapters 1-5
Chapters one through five in 'Bud, Not Buddy' introduce the feisty main character, Bud Caldwell, and describes his unfortunate experience in a new foster home. Fortunately, Bud gets a bit of sweet revenge before he makes his escape!
2. Bud, Not Buddy: Summary of Chapters 6-10
After escaping the Amos' home, Bud finds himself escaping from a few more interesting situations in chapters 6-10 of 'Bud, Not Buddy'. While on the lam from 'the Home,' Bud decides that he needs to meet a very important person.
3. Bud, Not Buddy: Summary of Chapters 11-15
Chapters 11-15 of 'Bud, Not Buddy' are quite the adventure for Bud! Even though he winds up with a ~'vampire,~' the person he actually needs to worry about is the one who is supposed to be the kindest.
4. Bud, Not Buddy: Summary of Chapters 16-19
These final few chapters of 'Bud, Not Buddy' are game changers for Bud. Read on to learn what the future holds for Bud and how all the puzzle pieces finally fit together!
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.