About This Chapter
Building Creative Teams - Chapter Summary
Our corporate training chapter covers the process of building creative teams in a thorough way. Some of the subjects your employees will review when they study this chapter include the characteristics of creative teams and how team creativity and composition are related. Each lesson features a short quiz to help assess comprehension.
How It Helps
- Provides examples: When your teams review this chapter, they'll study the concepts of building creative teams as well as examples of their practical applications.
- Boosts knowledge: Your employees will fully understand the benefits of having and promoting creative teams in the workplace when they review this helpful chapter.
- Demonstrates related characteristics: By studying the lesson on the characteristics of creative teams, your employees can use this information when building their own such teams.
Our chapter is designed to assist your employees in achieving the following goals:
- Outline the benefits of team creativity
- Describe the characteristics of creative teams in the workplace
- Detail the relationship between creativity and team composition
- Explain the practical applications involved in sourcing creative talent
1. Benefits of Team Creativity in the Workplace
Team creativity isn't just good for business, it's good for the team itself, too! In this lesson, you'll learn more about some of the benefits that creative teams and their members experience.
2. Characteristics of Creative Teams in the Workplace
Creativity in the workplace leads to better innovation and productivity, among other things. In this lesson, we'll take a closer look at the top traits of creative individuals and workplace teams.
3. The Relationship Between Team Composition & Creativity
This lesson is going to go over the relationships between diversity within a team and its impact on creativity. You'll find out about different types of diversity and whether they help or hurt creativity.
4. Practical Application: Sourcing Creative Talent
See if you can choose the best candidate for the job in this scenario about sourcing creative talent. Choose between 4 potential candidates for a creative position in your company.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.