About This Chapter
Building Your Sales Network - Chapter Summary
In this corporate training chapter, we've provided lessons on building your sales network. Your employees can review them at any time to study topics such as listening techniques and goals for business networking. These resources enable your teams to build expertise in areas such as social selling.
How It Helps
- Offers knowledge: Your employees will review important information about business networking, including strategies and an overview.
- Ensures success: With a chapter on common mistakes in business marketing, your teams will have a greater chance at success by understanding what to avoid.
- Simplifies training: Short video lessons can be accessed from anywhere, ensuring your employees will all be on the same page during training.
This chapter is designed to help you achieve these goals:
- Provide an introduction to business networking
- Outline goals and strategies for business networking
- Understand how to make the most out of networking opportunities
- Discuss helpful listening techniques for business networking
- Avoid common mistakes
1. Intro to Business Networking
Networking is an important and valuable business activity. Learn three easy steps to expand your professional contacts and start business networking to make the greatest impact on your business.
2. Goals & Strategies for Business Networking
Whether you work for yourself or are part of a large company, business networking is vital for your professional growth. Use the suggestions in this lesson to develop networking strategies and create goals.
3. Making the Most of Networking Opportunities
Networking can be incredibly effective if the proper steps are taken. Use the suggestions in this lesson to make the most out of your next networking activity and expand your contacts.
4. Listening Techniques for Business Networking
Listening is the foundation for business networking. Use the steps in this less to create a perfect environment to grow relationships and strengthen connections with other people.
5. Common Mistakes in Business Networking
Building a business network involves strengthening personal bonds and helping others. In this lesson we will learn about common mistakes in business networking and how to avoid them. Take a quiz after the lesson to test your knowledge.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Introduction to Purpose-Driven Sales course