About This Chapter
Business Development - Chapter Summary
Check out this interesting chapter about business development on your mobile device or computer. We've provided lessons here outlining subjects such as market analysis for business plans, website navigation design and SEO strategy. You should be able to complete the following objectives once you finish this chapter:
- Detail the methods and processes associated with business development
- Outline business development techniques and strategies
- Describe successful business development tools
- Give an example of market analysis for business plans
- Explain the seven principles of universal design
- Identify website navigation design best practices
- Discuss the components of effective SEO strategy
- Explore the most popular social media marketing channels
In this chapter, we've provided learning resources you can access 24 hours a day to study whenever you want. The quiz after each lessons and the test at the end of the chapter are handy ways to check how well you understand these topics before moving on or taking a big test. The Dashboard provides you with a way to monitor your progress and submit your questions to an instructor.
1. Business Development: Process & Methods
Business development helps an owner launch a product. In this lesson, we will discuss idea creation, determining feasibility making decisions, and implementing and launching a product.
2. Business Development: Techniques & Strategies
Business development is a necessity for a company to grow and expand. This lesson provides many helpful techniques and strategies to help managers set and achieve practical goals.
3. Business Development Tools
Business development tools are essential to help assist a company. In this lesson we will discuss, what business development tools are, the importance of research, and how to build effective relationships.
4. Market Analysis for Business Plans: Example & Definition
Market analysis allows you to determine what market your company will operate in. In this lesson, we will discuss what market analysis is and review different examples of market analysis.
5. The 7 Principles of Universal Design
In this lesson we discuss seven principles associated with good web page design. Each principle is individually described, including their positive and negative impact that affects the overall design. Additionally, we will discuss some do's and don'ts associated with these principles.
6. Best Practices for Website Navigation Design
In this lesson, we will be looking at what a website is, the processes of gathering contents and structuring of navigation menus, as well as best practices to observe when building one.
7. SEO Strategy: Definition & Components
What's your SEO strategy? If you just gulped, you need this lesson! In this study, we'll focus on what SEO strategy is and the importance of critical components such as strong content, social sharing and back-end technicalities.
8. Social Media Marketing Channels: Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
Likes, tweets, +1s, pins, and more! This lesson provides information about the most popular social media outlets. Learn more about using Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest to expand your digital marketing reach.
9. Components of a Successful Social Media Strategy
Social media brings with it new possibilities for marketers. These avenues should be pursued with a dedicated strategy. This lesson will define marketing strategy, its social media component, and the essential parts of a social media strategy.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Association of Legal Administrators CLM Exam: Study Guide course
- General Accounting Concepts
- Cost & Fixed Asset Accounting
- Organization Structures & Accounting
- Payroll Accounting
- Trust Accounting
- Banking & Investment Policies & Procedures
- Financing & Leasing in Accounting
- Financial Analysis & Reporting
- Budgeting & Model Building
- Principles of Business Planning
- Overview of Project Management
- Legal Industry Ethics, Liabilities & Insurance
- Introduction to Technology for Law Firms
- Law Office Facilities Management
- Workplace Health Issues
- Employee Hiring & Promotion
- Employee Compensation & Benefits
- Employee Training & Motivation
- Employee Performance Appraisal & Management
- Styles of Leadership
- Organizational Development & Management
- Association of Legal Administrators CLM Exam Flashcards