About This Chapter
Call Center Customer Satisfaction - Chapter Summary
Your call center employees can learn the components and indicators of call center customer satisfaction through these brief lessons and quizzes. Use these engaging lessons to help your employees understand:
- What customer satisfaction is
- Major factors that contribute to customer satisfaction
- How to understand what a customer needs
- Ways to predict what a customer needs
View the lessons during a training session or assign them to employees to view on their own time. The included quizzes can be used to assess their understanding of these call center customer service topics.
How It Helps
- Promotes listening: By using active listening skills, call center employees will be able to understand the needs of their customers.
- Highlights main points: Because this chapter covers the factors of customer satisfaction, supervisors can create a checklist to assist call center employees.
- Breaks down customer service: Call center employees' understanding of the definition of customer satisfaction will enable them to put successful practices into play.
By the end of this chapter, your call center employees should be able to do the following:
- Understand the definition of customer satisfaction
- Consider the factors essential to call center customer service satisfaction while taking calls
- Identify customers' needs and wants when talking to them
- Anticipate a customer's needs at the beginning of a call
1. What is Customer Satisfaction? - Definition & Examples
Customer satisfaction is essential for business success in today's marketplace. In this lesson, you'll learn what customer satisfaction is and be provided some examples. A short quiz follows the lesson.
2. Factors in Call Center Customer Satisfaction
This lesson will review the facets of providing satisfactory customer service in a call center environment. You'll learn about quickly resolving client inquiries and concerns with attention to quality.
3. Methods for Predicting Customer Needs
A crucial part of running a successful business is determining and fulfilling customer needs. This lesson discusses the importance of being able to predict customer needs and providing methods for doing so.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Call Center Skills Training course