About This Chapter
Call Center Performance & Metrics - Chapter Summary
In this chapter, your employees will review a variety of call center performance metrics. As your employees work through the chapter, they'll become familiar with customer experience management, call center ASA and the benefits of technology on customer satisfaction.
The chapter also includes short quizzes to give your employees the opportunity to determine whether they've retained their knowledge. Employees can study at any time that fits their schedules, and the chapter is accessible on any computer or mobile device.
How It Helps
- Improves performance: Call center employees will be able to more effectively analyze and improve their work performance.
- Benefits customers: Offers insights into the ways in which call center technology can improve customer satisfaction.
- Builds awareness: Employees will become more aware of topics related to customer experience management.
After completing this chapter's lessons, your employees will be able to:
- Use the call center ASA formula
- Recognize the benefits of customer experience management
- Explain how customer satisfaction is increased by call center technology
- Assess metrics for call center performance analysis
1. Call Center ASA: Definition & Formula
You were on hold how long?? Did you know that call centers measure that sort of thing? In this lesson, we'll dive into ASA (or average speed of answer), what it's used for and how it's calculated.
2. Benefits of Customer Experience Management (CEM)
This lesson will discuss customer experience management and the process between a customer and a company. We will review how it is important to improving customer satisfaction in call center customer service.
3. How Call Center Technology Increases Customer Satisfaction
This lesson will review the customer service benefits of utilizing technology in call center operations. Learn how technology like the automated intelligent routing system and call recording features can help ensure happy customers.
4. Metrics for Analyzing Call Center Performance
This lesson will describe the importance of measuring call center performance. Will will also define several call center metrics for evaluating a call center's performance.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Call Center Skills Training course